Quilting for Generations

Thank you for looking at my blog page.

If you would like a quilt made for you or if you need quilting to finish a quilt, please e-mail me at johnsusanhawaii@gmail.com or phone me at 808-237-9609.



To view a larger picture of my quilts, simply double click on the pictures.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Memory Quilt--Wedding dress/hankies

This quilt was made for a friend in Texas. We used one sleeve and the back neckline of a wedding dress of Stacey's Grandmother. Stacey gave me hankies, dollies and pillowcases from her grandmother also. It was fun planning how to show all these items on this quilt. On the back of the quilt, I put a fabric photo copy of her Grandmother in her wedding dress. This quilt was shown at the Honolulu Quilt Guild show in May and then sent to Stacey before Mothers Day. Stacey then gave the quilt to her mother for Mothers Day 2009.






0 comments: