Quilting for Generations

Thank you for looking at my blog page.

If you would like a quilt made for you or if you need quilting to finish a quilt, please e-mail me at johnsusanhawaii@gmail.com or phone me at 808-237-9609.



To view a larger picture of my quilts, simply double click on the pictures.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ole! Ole!

This quilt was made for my sister, Jan and her husband Chuck. Jan choose the fabric and John and I designed the pattern. We going to write the pattern to be sold. Watch for news when it is ready to be sold.



The quilt is a King size 108"x 120". It was free hand quilted on my long arm, with hearts and swirls.

1 comments:

Kama said...

This quilt is AWESOME!! I would love to be contacted when the pattern is available. I just started quilting and found your blog from quilting blogs. I can't wait to finish my first quilt--you can check out my progress on my blog!